Global Running Shoes Market Infographics Description:
- The Global Running Shoes Market was valued at US$ 13,166.2 Mn in 2019.
- Worldwide global running market is projected to reach US$ 18,861.9 Mn in 2029 at a CAGR of 4.0% from 2020 to 2029.
- Amongst product types, the maximalist shoe type in the global running shoes market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 37.2% in 2018 end, owing to the comfortable use and popularity in most of the runners across the world.
- Among all the application segments, the men running shoes are expected to register the highest CAGR of over 4.4%, owing to awareness about athletic activites and more number of men participation causing more demand for this segment.
- North America market is expected to dominate the global running shoes market and is expected to account for the largest market revenue share as compared to that of markets in other regions.
- Companies profiled in the report are Berkshire Hathaway (Brooks Sports), Asics, Wolverine World Wide (Saucony), Deckers, Adidas, Under Armour, Inc., PUMA SE, Anta Sports (Salomon), New Balance Inc., Nike, etc.