Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who are we?
Please refer to the “About Us” section on our website for an accurate, crisp, and clear understanding in this regard.
2. Who are our customers?
Our esteemed clients are from across a range of businesses, industries, and verticals. We cater to a range of requirements from key industrialists, entrepreneurs, organizations, executives, and even individuals and students. Our offerings and services include detailed and accurate analysis of any market in any domain and encompasses all regions and countries across the globe.
3. How to reach our Customer Support System?
We take customer support and help services extremely seriously. We are easily contacted for help and support before, during and after the purchasing process.
Contact us by telephone, email or by using the contact form provided on our website.
4. What information is collected about me and how is it utilized?
We collect basic information about our users, including name, email address, company name, contact information, and address. For a more detailed understanding on how we use your information, please check the Privacy page on our website.
5. What is the difference between single user, multi user, and corporate licenses?
- Single user limits use of a report to only a single user.
- Multi user allows use of a report to five users only.
- Corporate license allows a report to be distributed across the organization.
6. Can I buy a part of this report?Yes/No, Market.us allows/does not allow customers to purchase part of a report. Market.us is a commitment-based solutions company that provides access/does not provide access to a diverse content offering, which allows customers/clients to slice reports, or purchase only the chapter, table or chart.
7. How can I make payment for your product?
There modes of making payments include:
- Bank Wire Transfer
- Online Payment through Credit Card
- Visa Card
- Master Card
- American Express
8. What are the different forms/formats of reports offered?
The different formats are as follows:
- Word Doc
- PPT (Depending upon the nature of the report)