Global Leather Sofa Market Infographics Description:
- The global leather sofa market is estimated at US$ 22,411.9 Mn in 2020.
- Worldwide leather sofa market is projected to reach US$ 59,378.8 Mn in 2029 at a CAGR of 11.4% from 2021 to 2030.
- Amongst types, the artificial leather sofa segment in the global leather sofa market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 55.4% in 2020 end, owing to its useful properties such as low price, durability, water-resistant properties, etc.
- Amongst applications, the household segment in the global leather sofa market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 57.6% in 2020 end.
- Asia-pacific market is expected to dominate the global leather sofa market. It is expected to account for the largest market revenue share as compared to that of markets in other regions.
- Companies profiled in the report are Inter Ikea Holding B.V., Ashley Furniture Industries Inc., B&B Italia, La-Z-Boy Incorporated, Jason Furniture (Hangzhou) Co, Ltd. (Kuka Home), Man Wah Holdings Limited (CHEERS), Forest Sofa, American Leather Holdings, LLC, Rowe Furniture Inc, Steel Land LLC, and others