Global Industrial Design Market Infographics Description:
- The global industrial design market is estimated at US$ 37,444.7 Mn in 2020.
- The worldwide industrial design market is projected to reach US$ 59,520.8 Mn in 2030 at a CAGR of 4.8% from 2021 to 2030.
- Among all the product type segments, the product design segment in the global industrial design market is expected to register the highest CAGR of over 5.7%, followed by user interface and interaction design.
- Amongst application segments, the transportation segment in the global industrial design market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 36.7% in 2020 end, followed by machinery & equipment.
- APAC market is expected to dominate the global industrial design market, followed by the Europe region. It is expected to account for the largest market revenue share as compared to that of markets in other regions.
- Companies profiled in the report are McKinsey & Company Inc. (Lunar Design), BlueFocus Communication Group Co. Ltd. (Fuse Project), Frog Design Inc. (Aricent, Inc.), IDEO, GK design group, PDD Innovation, Ammunition Group, Artop Group, Busse Design, and Designworks.