Global Zipper Market Infographics Description:
- The global zipper market is estimated at US$ 7,542.6 in 2020.
- Global zipper market is projected to reach US$ 12,641.3 Mn in 2030 at a CAGR of 5.4% from 2021 to 2030.
- Amongst product type, the open-end segment in the global zipper market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 38.1% in 2020 end, owing to increasing demand for open-end zippers in apperal industry for manufacturing cardigans, sweatshirts, jackets, sweaters, etc.
- Among all the material type, metal is expected to register the highest CAGR of over 5.6%, followed by plastic segment.
- Amongst application, the garments segment in the global zipper market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 35.6% in 2020 end, owing to emergence of strong and appealing brands, particularly catering to the millennial population is expected to boost sales of garments across various regions.
- Companies profiled in the report are YKK Corporation, Coats Group plc, SBS, Fuxing Group, Talon International, Inc., KEE Zippers Corporation Limited, Tex Corp Limited, Toni Zippers, NEO Zipper Co., Ltd, WeiXing Co., Ltd. (SAB) and others.