Global Viral Vectors and Plasmid DNA Manufacturing Market Infographics Description:
- The Global Viral Vectors and Plasmid DNA Manufacturing Market is valued at US$ 461.0 Mn in 2019.
- Worldwide Viral Vectors and Plasmid DNA Manufacturing Market is projected to reach US$ 2,436.2Mn in 2029 at a CAGR of 18.3% from 2020 to 2029.
- Amongst product types, the viral vectors segment in the Global Viral Vectors and Plasmid DNA Manufacturing Market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of over 77.1% in 2019, owing to recent technological advancements in the research and biotechnology field.
- Among the disease indication segments, the cancer is expected to register the highest CAGR of over 20.4%, followed by inherited disorders, viral infections, and other applications
- The North America market is expected to dominate the Global Viral Vectors and Plasmid DNA Manufacturing Market. It is expected to account for the largest market revenue share than that of markets in other regions.
- Companies profiled in the report as Merck KGaA (Bioreliance), Gedeon Richter Plc, Lonza Group AG, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Kaneka Corporation, Mylan NV, Oxford Biomedica PLC, Finvector Oy, Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies U.S.A, Aldevron L.L.C., uniQure NV, Molecular Medicine SpA, Biovian Oy, GeneOne Life Science, Inc. (VGXI, INC.), PlasmidFactory GmbH & Co. KG.) & other market players.