Global Sulphur Bentonite Market Infographics Description:
- The Global Sulphur Bentonite Market was valued at US$ 1,231.1 Mn in 2019.
- Worldwide Sulphur Bentonite Market is projected to reach US$ 1,887.2 Mn in 2029 at a CAGR of 4.4% from 2020 to 2029.
- Amongst product types, the Sulphur-90% type in the Global Sulphur Bentonite Market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 85.6% in 2018, due to rising global population and demands for food coupled with limited arable land.
- Among all the application segments, the oilseeds sector is expected to register the highest CAGR of over 4.5% because of sulphur bentonite is a new type of environment-friendly fertilizer used in the agriculture sector for better productivity and yield, is another major factor expected to boost the market growth of sulphur bentonite market.
- APAC market is expected to dominate the Global Sulphur Bentonite Market and is expected to account for the largest market revenue share than that of other regions.
- Companies profiled in the report are Tiger-Sul Products Co., Aries Agro Ltd., National Fertilizer Limited, Deepak Fertilisers and Petrochemicals Corporation Limited, National Sulfur Fertilizer, National Est. For Agricultural and Industrial Sulphur (NEAIS), Sohar Sulphur Fertilizers, H Sulphur Corp, Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited (IFFCO), Coogee Chemicals Pty. Ltd, Coromandel International Limited, Abu Dhabi Fertilizer Industries Co. W.L.L (ADFERT), Devco Australia Holdings Pty. Ltd, etc.