Global Smart Airports Market Infographics Description:
- The global smart airports market is estimated at US$ 13,424.7 Mn in 2020.
- The worldwide smart airports market is projected to reach US$ 29,354.6 Mn in 2029 at a CAGR of 9.1% from 2021 to 2029.
- Among all the technology segments, the security systems segment in the global smart airports market is expected to register the highest CAGR of over 11.9%, followed by passenger-cargo baggage control.
- Amongst solution segments, the terminal side segment in the global smart airports market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 54.7% in 2020 end, followed by airside.
- Amongst solution application segments, the aeronautical application segment in the global smart airports market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 58.4% in 2020 end, followed by non-aeronautical applications.
- Market in Europe is expected to dominate the global smart airports market, followed by the North America region. It is expected to account for the largest market revenue share as compared to that of markets in other regions.
- Companies profiled in the report are United Technologies Corporation (Collins Aerospace), Honeywell International Inc., SITA, Siemens Aktiengesellschaft (Siemens Logistics GmbH), Amadeus IT Group SA, NEC Corporation, Damarel Systems International Ltd., International Business Machines Corporation, QinetiQ Group plc, Cisco Systems, Inc., Airport Information Systems Limited, Pacific Controls, ISO-Gruppe and others.