Global Reflective Fabric Market Infographics Description:
- The Global Reflective Fabric Market was valued at US$ 1,214.4 Mn in 2019.
- Worldwide Reflective Fabric Market is projected to reach US$ 3,239.7 Mn in 2029 at a CAGR of 10.4% from 2020 to 2029.
- Amongst product types, the occupational apparel type in the Global Reflective Fabric Market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 34.3% in 2018 end, owing to safety purposes in any low light condition because of snow, fog, and darkness after nightfall.
- Among all the application segments, the apparel sector is expected to register the highest CAGR of over 12.1%, owing to stringent safety regulations for the safety of workers.
- North America market is expected to dominate the Global Reflective Fabric Market and is expected to account for the largest market revenue share than that of markets in other regions.
- Companies profiled in the report are 3m Company, DM-Reflective Material, PS Enterprises, Yangzhou Tonming Reflective Material Co. Ltd, Changzhou Hua R Sheng Reflective Material Co. Ltd, Yeshili Reflective Materials Co. Ltd (YSL), Zhejiang Caiyuan Reflecting Materials Co, Innovative Insulation, Inc., Reflomax Co., Ltd, Mauritzon, Inc., Bally Ribbon Mills (BRM), APEX MILLS, Aurora Speciality Textiles Group, Inc., EREZ Thermoplastic Products, Hangzhou Chinastars Reflective Material Co., Roadstar Reflective Material Co. Ltd, Nirmal Sagar Enterprises, Marketing Action Xecutives, Shivam Narrow Fabrics, etc.