Primary Cementing Equipment Market Infographics Description:
- The Global Primary Cementing Equipment Market was valued at US$ 2,819.8 Mn in 2019.
- Worldwide Primary Cementing Equipment market is projected to reach US$ 5,119.5 Mn in 2029 at a CAGR of 6.2% from 2020 to 2029.
- Amongst equipment type, the floating equipment in the global primary cementing equipment market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share in 2018.
- Among all the application segments, the offshore is expected to register highest CAGR of over 6.5%, owing to owing to the cost decrease and digitalization of the oil & gas offshore projects.
- The market in Asia-Pacific is expected to dominate global primary cementing equipment market and is expected to account for the largest market share as compared to other regions.
- Companies profiled in the report are Schlumberger Limited, Halliburton Company, Forum Energy Technologies, BJ Services, ACC Corporate, Botil Oil Tools India Private Limited, Rubicon Oilfield International Holdings, L.P, Seenopex, VULCAN Completion Products, and Tangent Oil & Gas Equipment and Supply.