Global Normal Paraffin Market Infographics Description:
- The global normal paraffin market was valued at US$ 3,068.0 Mn in 2019.
- Worldwide normal paraffin market is projected to reach US$ 3,698.7 Mn in 2029 at a CAGR of 1.9% from 2020 to 2029.
- Amongst product types the C-10 to C-13 normal paraffin type in the global normal paraffin market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 43.1% in 2018 end, owing to robust growth in end-use industries
- Among all the application segments, the linear alkyl benzene production is expected to register highest CAGR of over 2.1%, owing to increasing application in other sectors.
- Asia Pacific market is expected to dominate the global normal paraffin market and is expected to account for the largest market revenue share as compared to that of markets in other regions.
Companies profiled in the report are Royal Dutch Shell plc, JXTG Holdings, Sonneborn LLC, Calumet Specialty Products Partners, Apar Industries Ltd., Sasol Limited, Exxon Mobil Corporation, Cepsa, China Petroleum & Chemical Corp, Petrobras.