Global Myopia Control Lens (Plastic Lens) Market Infographics Description:
- The Global Myopia Control Lens (Plastic Lens) market was valued at US$ 128,174.6 Mn in 2019.
- Worldwide Myopia Control Lens (Plastic Lens) market is projected to reach US$ 273,626.6 Mn in 2029 at a CAGR of 7.9% from 2019 to 2029.
- The PMMA Hard Lens segment in the global myopia control lens market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 64.5% in 2019, owing to factors such as increasing prevalence of myopia affecting a high percentage of the population
- Among all the end user segments, Adults is expected to register highest CAGR of over 9.5%, owing to increasing disposable income and rising middle class income, particularly in developing countries.
- Europe market is expected to dominate the global myopia control lens market and is expected to account for the largest market revenue share as compared to that of markets in other regions.
- Companies profiled in the report are EssilorLuxottica, Alcon, Bausch Health, Carl Zeiss AG (Carl Zeiss), HOYA Corp., Brighten Optix, Mingyue Optical, Shanghai Weixing Optical Co., Ltd., and others.