Global Manhole Covers Market Infographics Description:
- The Global Manhole Covers Market is estimated at US$ 3,658.8 in 2020.
- Worldwide, the Manhole Covers Market is projected to reach US$ 4,609.5 Mn in 2028 at a CAGR of 2.9% from 2020 to 2028.
- Among the material type, the ductile iron segment in the Global Manhole Covers Market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 42.8% in 2020 end, owing to its greater compressive strength than other similar metals also used to make manhole covers.
- Among all the application segments, other applications are expected to register the highest CAGR of over 3.1%, followed by communication & power, owing to its wide applications in inspection rooms for sewers, telecommunication cables, and underground cables.
- The Europe market is expected to dominate the Global Manhole Covers Market. It is expected to account for the largest market revenue share than that of markets in other regions.
- Companies profiled in the report are EJ Group, Inc., Neenah Enterprises, Inc. (Neenah Foundry), Compagnie de Saint-Gobain S.A(Saint Gobain PAM S.A.), HUBER SE, HYDROTEC Technologies AG, Ducast Factory LLC, Paprec France SA (Polieco France S.A), Crescent Foundry Co Pvt Ltd, Clark-Drain Ltd, Aliaxis S.A. (Hamilton Kent), Dover Corporation (OPW Fibrelite), and Bass & Hays Foundry, Inc.