Global Double-decker Bus Market Infographics Description:
- The global double-decker bus market is estimated at US$ 1,165.5 Mn in 2020.
- Worldwide double-decker bus market is projected to reach US$ 1,581.7 Mn in 2029 at a CAGR of 3.5% from 2021 to 2030.
- Among all the bus type segments, the electric bus segment is expected to register the highest CAGR of over 5.1%, followed by the hybrid bus segment. It is owing to the increasing focus on electric vehicles by the government.
- Amongst application segments, the public transport segment in the global double-decker bus market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 49.3% in 2020 end, followed by the intercity/coaches segment.
- Market in Europe is expected to dominate the target market, followed by the Asia-Pacific region. It is expected to account for the largest market revenue share as compared to that of markets in other regions.
- Companies profiled in the report are Daimler AG, Volkswagen AG (Scania AB & MAN SE), Hinduja Group (Ashok Leyland), AB Volvo (Volvo Buses), BYD Co Ltd. (BYD Auto), VDL Groep BV, Zhengzhou Yutong Bus Co., Ltd., NFI Group Inc. (Alexander Dennis Ltd.), Marcopolo S.A., Van Hool NV, Adi Putro, and Bustech Pty Ltd.