Global Digital Learning Market Infographics Description:
- The global digital learning market is estimated at US$ 202,380.0 in 2020.
- Worldwide digital learning market is projected to reach US$ 463,821.0 Mn in 2030 at a CAGR of 8.7% from 2020 to 2030.
- Amongst Type, the reskilling and online certifications segment in the global digital learning market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 23.3% in 2020 end.
- Among all the end-use segments, the working professionals is expected to register the highest CAGR of over 9.4%, followed by K 12 students and job seekers segment.
- Market in North America is expected to dominate the target market. It is expected to account for the largest market revenue share as compared to that of markets in other regions.
- Companies profiled in the report are Pearson plc, Holtzbrinck Publishing Group, New Oriental Education & Technology Group, Inc., K12 Inc., China Distance Education Holdings Ltd., Coursera, Khan Academy, FutureLearn, Languagenut Ltd, Scoyo GmbH, SmartSchool Education Pvt Ltd and, Bettermark GmbH, Alison, and others.