Global Car Carrier Market Infographics Description:
- The global car carrier market is estimated at US$ 833.3 Mn in 2020.
- Worldwide car carrier market is projected to reach US$ 1,059.0 Mn in 2029 at a CAGR of 2.7% from 2020 to 2029.
- Among all the type segments, the enclosed segment in the global car carrier market is expected to register the highest CAGR of over 2.9%, followed by open-air.
- Amongst application segments, the automobile sales service segment in the global car carrier market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 70.2% in 2020 end, followed by terminals.
- Europe market is expected to dominate the global car carrier market. It is expected to account for the largest market revenue share as compared to that of markets in other regions.
- Companies profiled in the report are Mitsui Group (Mitsui O.S.K. Lines), Nippon Yusen (NYK Line), K Line, EUKOR Car Carriers Inc., Miller Industries, Inc., TEC Equipment Inc., Boydstun Equipment Manufacturing, Landoll Corporation., Wally-Mo Trailers, Cottrell Trailers, Kässbohrer Transport Technik GmbH, Lohr Industrie, Kentucky Trailer, CIMC Vehicles, and others.