Global Assistive Technology Market Infographics Description:
- The global assistive technology market is estimated at US$ 22,208.8 Mn in 2020.
- Worldwide assistive technology market is projected to reach US$ 47,272.7 Mn in 2030 at a CAGR of 8.0% from 2021 to 2030.
- Amongst product types, the living aids devices segment in the global assistive technology market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 34.0% in 2020 end.
- Among all the applications, the assisted living facilities segment is expected to register the highest CAGR of over 9.9%, followed by other applications.
- Market in North America is expected to dominate the global assistive technology market. It is expected to account for the largest market revenue share as compared to that of markets in other regions.
- Companies profiled in the report are Panasonic Corp., Demant A/S, GN Store Nord A/S (Beltone Corporation), Invacare Corp., Sunrise Medical, Inc., Med-El Elektromedizinische Geräte Gesellschaft M.b.H. (MED-EL India), GF Health Products, Inc. (Graham-Field), Nova Medical Products, OrCam Technologies Ltd., Tactopus Learning Solutions Pvt. Ltd., BleeTech Innovations, Innaumation Medical Devices Private Limited, Kidaura Innovations Private Limited, Trestle Labs Pvt. Ltd., BeAble Health Pvt. Ltd, Inceptor Technologies Pvt. Ltd., and others.