Global Borax Pentahydrate Market Infographics Description:
- The global borax pentahydrate market is estimated at US$ 654.9 in 2020.
- The worldwide borax pentahydrate market is projected to reach US$ 924.6 Mn in 2030 at a CAGR of 3.6% from 2020 to 2030.
- Among all the application segments, glazes and enamels is expected to register the highest CAGR of over 4.6%, followed by glasses and fiberglass.
- The asia-Pacific market is expected to dominate the global borax pentahydrate market. It is expected to account for the largest market revenue share as compared to that of markets in other regions.
- Companies profiled in the report are Rio Tinto Plc (U.S. Borax Incorporated), Etimaden, Searles Valley Minerals Inc., Orocobre Limited, Shanghai Yixin Chemical Co., Ltd, Rose Mill Co., Dhairya International, Fluobor India Pvt. Ltd., Shree Sai Shraddha Industries, and Maas Graphite & Carbon Products.