Biosimilar Monoclonal Antibodies Market Infographics Description:
- The global biosimilar monoclonal antibodies market is projected to reach a value of over US$ 32,000.0 Mn in 2026 at a CAGR of 35.7% over the forecast period.
- The global biosimilar monoclonal antibodies market was valued at US$ 1,516.9 Mn in 2016.
- Worldwide biosimilar monoclonal antibodies market is projected to reach US$ 32,015.0 Mn in 2026 at a CAGR of 35.7% from 2017 to 2026.
- The Adalimumab drug class segment is estimated to account for the major revenue share of 29.1% by end of 2017, owing to its cost-effectiveness and capability to cure oncological diseases, Crohn’s colitis disease, and spondylitis.
- Revenue from Adalimumab expected to increase 24.4X Between 2016 and 2026.
- On the basis of drug class segmentation, Adalimumab segment is estimated to account for major revenue share in the global market and is projected to register the highest CAGR of around 37.0% over the forecast period.
- Also, the Abciximab segment is anticipated to register the lowest CAGR of around 33.0%, as compared to the other drug class segments in the global biosimilar monoclonal antibodies market.
- Among the application segments, the oncology segment accounted for the highest revenue share in the global biosimilar monoclonal antibodies market and is expected to register highest CAGR of around 38.0% during the forecast period 2017 & 2026.
- The chronic and autoimmune diseases segment is projected to account for second-highest revenue share contribution in the global market, and register a CAGR of around 35.0% over the forecast period. This can be attributed to an increasing incidence of chronic and autoimmune diseases and high adoption of biosimilar MAB for treatment of these diseases.
- Revenue from the other segment is anticipated to grow moderately over the forecast period and is projected to register a CAGR of around 30.0% over the forecast period.
- The market in the Americas dominated the global biosimilar monoclonal antibodies market in revenue terms and is estimated to account for largest market revenue contribution of US$ 618.4 million in 2017 as compared to that of markets in other regions.
- The market in the Asia Pacific is projected to register the highest CAGR of around 36.0% over the forecast period and is expected to be valued around US$ 8,900.0 Mn in 2026.
- Companies profiled in the report are Allergan plc, BIOCADBioXpress, Therapeutics SA, Biocon, Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH, Celltrion Inc., Coherus BioSciences Inc., Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd., Genor BioPharma Co. Ltd., Intas Pharmaceuticals Limited, Novartis AG, Pfizer Inc., Reliance Life Sciences.
For exhaustive coverage of the competitive dashboard, get in touch with our analyst here.
Note: Kindly link back to this page when you quote the statistic or use it as a reference.