Wireless Telecom Infrastructure Market Infographics Description:
- The Global Wireless Telecom Infrastructure Market was valued at US$ 80,346.7 Mn in 2019.
- Worldwide wireless telecom infrastructure market is projected to reach US$ 138,256.9 Mn in 2029 at a CAGR of 5.5% from 2019 to 2029.
- Based on product type, the towers segment in the global wireless telecom infrastructure market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 46.2% in 2019, and is expected to continue its dominance over the forecast period. This is attributed to increasing digitalization, coupled with growth of smart cities across the globe.
- Revenue from towers segment is expected to increase 1.6X between 2019 to 2029.
- Among all the application segments, communications segment is expected to be largest segment with a revenue US$ 47.7 Bn in 2019, and is projected to dominate the target market over the forecast period. Increasing demand for mobile high-speed data networks is a factor driving growth of the wireless infrastructure market.
- China market is estimated to accounted for major revenue share of US$ 20.5 Bn in 2019 and is expected to register a CAGR of 6.3% in next ten years. The market in North America accounts for second highest revenue share in the global wireless telecom infrastructure market.
- Companies profiled in the report are Huawei Investment & Holding Co., Ltd., Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (publ), Nokia Corporation, ZTE Corporation, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., SBA Communications Corporation, Crown Castle International Corp., American Tower Corporation, Vertical Bridge, LLC, InSite Wireless Group, LLC, and AT&T Inc.