Global Treadmill Market Infographics Description:
- The Global Treadmill Market was valued at US$ 4,466.6 Mn in 2019.
- Worldwide Treadmill Market is projected to reach US$ 7,379.0 Mn in 2029 at a CAGR of 5.2% from 2020 to 2029.
- Amongst product types, the manual treadmill segment in the Global Treadmill Market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 46.7% in the 2018 end.
- Among all the application segments, the gyms segment is expected to register a CAGR of over 5.2%, owing to increasing awareness about daily exercise to reduce and avoid various health-related issues among individuals coupled with growing fitness clubs and gym across the globe.
- North America market is expected to dominate the Global Treadmill Market and is expected to account for the largest market revenue share than that of markets in other regions.
- Companies profiled in the report are ANTA Sports Products Limited, ICON Health & Fitness, Inc., Johnson Health Tech Co. Ltd., Technogym S.p.A., Life Fitness, Core Health & Fitness, LLC, Land America Health and Fitness Co., Ltd., Peloton Interactive, Inc. Enraf-Nonius B.V., TRUE Fitness Technology, Inc., Cosmed Srl, Ergoline GmbH, Landice, Inc., h/p/cosmos sports & medical GmbH, Sole Fitness, Woodway, ASPEL S.A, etc.