Global Taurine Market Infographics Description:
- The Global Taurine Market is estimated at US$ 245.6 Mn in 2020.
- Global Taurine Market is projected to reach US$ 419.0 Mn in 2028 at a CAGR of 6.7% from 2021 to 2028.
- Among all the product type segments, the food grade is expected to register the highest CAGR of over 7.2%, followed by pharmaceutical grade as the rising awareness among people regarding fitness and health and maintaining a healthy lifestyle, owing to increasing prevalence of various chronic diseases, which is driving consumption of health supplements, thereby propelling growth of the market
- Amongst application segments, the beverage segment in the global Taurine Market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 44.7% in 2020 end.
- Among the regions, segments, the US is expected to register the highest CAGR of over 8.3%, followed by Europe. The substantial increase in personal disposable income, especially in emerging economies, has led to strong absorption of consumer products such as cosmetics, food, and beverages, which is expected to support the growth of the global taurine market in the next few years.
- Companies profiled in the report are and others Qianjiang Yongan Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., The Honjo Chemical Corporation, Jiangyin Huachang Food Additive Co., Ltd, Taisho Pharmaceutical Holdings Co., Ltd., Jiangsu Yuanyang Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., China Grand Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Holdings Limited and others