Global Tank Container Market Infographics Description:
- The Global Tank Container Market is estimated at US$ 1,662.1 in 2020.
- The Global Tank Container Market is projected to reach US$ 3,643.5 Mn in 2029 at a CAGR of 9.1% from 2021 to 2029.
- Among the type, the common tank container segment in the Global Tank Container Market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 31.3 % in 2020 end, owing to its useful properties such as it is made up of stainless steel that is surrounded by a layer of insulation and an outer protective layer of polyurethane or aluminum.
- Among the applications, the chemical industry segment in the global tank container market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 37.8% in 2020 end, owing to higher usage of tank containers for storage of various hazardous and non-hazardous chemicals.
- The Asia-Pacific market is expected to dominate the Global Tank Container Market. It is expected to account for the largest market revenue share than that of markets in other regions.
- Companies profiled in the report are CIMC Enric Holding Limited, Van Hool, Singamas Container Holdings Limited, Welfit Oddy (Pty) Ltd., CXIC Group Containers Company Limited, SureTank Group Ltd., Theilmann, Nantong Tank Container Co., Ltd., Meeberg Container Service B.V., and Danteco Industries B.V.