Global Smart Manufacturing Market Infographics Description:
- The Global Smart Manufacturing Market was valued at US$ 177.5 Mn in 2019.
- The worldwide Global Smart Manufacturing Market is projected to reach US$ 534.2 Mn in 2029 at a CAGR of 11.8% from 2020 to 2029.
- Amongst information technology, the human-machine interface in the Global Smart Manufacturing Market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 30.1% in 2019 end, owing to the advancements of technology such as cloud computing, sensors, robotics, 3D printing, IIoT, etc.
- Among all the enabling technology segments, the industrial IoT is expected to register the highest CAGR of over 12.8%, owing to increasing direct investment in industries
- APAC market is expected to dominate the Global Smart Manufacturing Market and is expected to account for the largest market revenue share than that of other regions.
- Companies profiled in the report are Honeywell International Inc., ABB Ltd, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Emerson Electric Co, Siemens Aktiengesellschaft, FANUC, Yokogawa Electric Corporation, Schneider Electric S.E, General Electric Company, Rockwell Automation, Inc., and others.