Global Sharp Safety Market Infographics Description:
- The Global Sharp Safety Market was valued at US$ 22,742.3 Mn in 2019.
- The Worldwide Sharp Safety Market is projected to reach US$ 40,988.1 Mn in 2029 at a CAGR of 6.1% from 2020 to 2029.
- Amongst product types the injection equipment type in the Global Sharp Safety Market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 81.7% in 2018 end, owing to rising incidences of sharps injuries across the globe.
- Among all the technology segments, the retractable safety sector is expected to register the highest CAGR of over 6.3%, owing to stringent regulations, policies, and guidelines that focus on implementing safety instruments.
- North America market is expected to dominate the Global Sharp Safety Market and is expected to account for the largest market revenue share than that of markets in other regions.
- Companies profiled in the report are Cardinal Health, Inc., Ansell Ltd., B. Braun Medical Inc. (Braun), Becton, Dickinson & Co., Terumo Corp., and DeRoyal Industries, Inc., Covidien Ltd., HTL-STREFA, Smith’s Medical, UltiMed, Inc., etc.