Global Semiconductor Silicon Wafer Market Infographics Description:
- The global semiconductor silicon wafer market is estimated at US$ 10,731.5 Mn in 2020.
- Worldwide semiconductor silicon wafer market is projected to reach US$ 22,200.8 Mn in 2030 at a CAGR of 7.6% from 2021 to 2030.
- Among all the diameter type segments, the 300 mm & above diameter segment is expected to register the highest CAGR of over 8.3%, followed by the 200 mm diameter segment.
- Amongst product type segments, the logic segment in the global semiconductor silicon wafer market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 33.0% in 2020 end, followed by the memory segment.
- Amongst end-user segments, the consumer electronic segment in the global semiconductor silicon wafer market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 25.4% in 2020 end. This is due to the increasing demand for silicon in the consumer electronic market.
- Market in APAC is expected to dominate the global semiconductor silicon wafer market. It is expected to account for the largest market revenue share as compared to that of markets in other regions.
- Companies profiled in the report are Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd., SUMCO Corporation, Sino-American Silicon Products Inc., GlobalWafers Co., Ltd., Siltronic AG, Ferrotec Holdings Corp., GRINM Semiconductor Materials Co., Ltd, Episil-Precision Inc., Okmetic Inc., and others.