Global Overprint Varnish Market Infographics Description:
- The Global Overprint Varnish Market was valued at US$ 870.9 Mn in 2019.
- The worldwide overprint varnish market is projected to reach US$ 2,090.8 Mn in 2029 at a CAGR of 9.2% from 2020 to 2029.
- Amongst product types the water-based overprint varnish type in the global overprint varnish market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 52.6% in 2019, owing to increased use in packaging of various food, cosmetics, and other products.
- Among all the application segments, the packaging sector is expected to register the highest CAGR of over 9.9%, owing to advantages such as clear coats, quick-drying, high gloss, resistant to alcohol, etc.
- Asia-Pacific market is expected to dominate the global overprint varnish market and is expected to account for the largest market revenue share as compared to that of markets in other regions.
Companies profiled in the report are ALTANA AG, DIC Corporation, Michelman Incorporated, CHTR Beitlich GmbH, Eston Chimica S.r.l., Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG (Hi-Tech Coatings), Conzzeta AG (Schmid Rhyner AG), Anwin Group, Van Son Holland Ink Corporation of America, Zeller+Gmelin GmbH & Co. KG etc.