Global Organic Sugar Market Infographics Description:
- The global organic sugar market is estimated at US$ 798.6 Mn in 2020.
- The worldwide organic sugar market is projected to reach US$ 1,675.9 Mn in 2030 at a CAGR of 7.8% from 2020 to 2030.
- Amongst product type, the cane sugar segment in the global organic sugar market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 67.4% in 2020 end.
- Among all the form segments, the granulated sugar is expected to register the highest CAGR of over 8.2%, followed by the powdered sugar segment.
- Among all the distribution channel segments, the online platform is expected to register the highest CAGR of over 8.2%, followed by the supermarket/hypermarket and retail store segment.
- Amongst end-use, the food & beverages segment in the global organic sugar market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 58% in 2020 end.
- APAC market is expected to dominate the global Organic Sugar market. It is expected to account for the largest market revenue share as compared to that of markets in other regions.
- Companies profiled in the report are Whоlеѕоmе Ѕwееtеnеrѕ, Dоmіnо Ѕugаr, Іmреrіаl Ѕugаr, Nоrdіс Ѕugаr, С&Н Ѕugаr, Nоrdzuсkеr АG, Таtе & Lуlе, Таіkоо Ѕugаr, Flоrіdа Сrуѕtаlѕ Соrроrаtіоn