Laser Level Market Infographics Description:
- The Global Laser Level Market was valued at US$ 445.8 Mn in 2019.
- The Global Laser Level Market is projected to reach US$ 699.6 Mn in 2029 at a CAGR of 4.6% from 2020 to 2029.
- Amongst product types, the rotary laser levels segment is expected to register the highest CAGR of over 5.2% owing to the rise in urbanization and to reduce the frequency of human error significantly is propelling the segment growth
- Line laser level segment in the Global Laser Level Market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 31.9% in 2019 end, owing to indoor applications including aligning walls, levelling floors, verifying the height of windows and doors.
- North America market is expected to dominate the Global Laser Level Market and is expected to account for the largest market revenue share as compared to that of markets in other regions.
- Companies profiled in the report are Stanley Black and Decker, Fortive Corporation, Hilti Corporation, Hexagon AB, Trimble Inc, Robert Bosch GmbH, Stabila, Kapro Industries Ltd, Johnson Level, and Tool Mfg. Co. Inc, Sola, etc.