Global Hot Tub Market Infographics Description:
- The global hot tub market is estimated at US$ 1,427.4 Mn in 2020.
- Worldwide hot tub market is projected to reach US$ 2,088.2 Mn in 2030 at a CAGR of 4.0% from 2020 to 2030.
- Amongst material type, the acrylic segment in the global hot tub market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 34.9% in 2020 end.
- Amongst product type, the fixed hot tubs segment in the global hot tub market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 69.4% in 2020 end.
- The hotels segment is expected to register the highest CAGR of over 4.4% among end-use segments, followed by Spa.
- North America market is expected to dominate the global hot tub market. It is expected to account for the largest market revenue share as compared to that of markets in other regions.
- Companies profiled in the report are Jacuzzi Brands LLC, Watkins Manufacturing Corporation, Candian Spa Company, Coast Spas Group, Beachcomber Hot Tubs Inc., Bullfrog International, LC, Cal Spas, Nordic Products, Inc., Blue Falls Manufacturing, Artesian Spas, Catalina Spas, PDC Spas, Viking Spas, and others.