Global Granola Market Infographics Description:
- The global granola market is estimated at US$ 7,922.9 Mn in 2021.
- Global granola market is projected to reach US$ 12,724.0 Mn in 2030 at a CAGR of 5.4% from 2021 to 2030.
- Amongst product type segment, the bar sub-segment in the global granola market is indexed a market value of US$ 2,928.9 Mn in 2021 end.
- Among consumption type segment, RTE sub-segment is expected to account the highest market share 73%, followed by hot cereal segment.
- Amongst distribution channel segment, the supermarkets/hypermarkets sub-segment in the global granola market is estimated to is indexed a market value of US$ 4,191.4 Mn in 2021.
- Market in North America is expected to dominate the global granola market, followed by the Europe region. It is indexed a highest market value of 3,639.0 US$ Mn as compared to that of markets in other regions.
- Companies profiled in the report are YKK Corporation, Coats Group plc, SBS, Fuxing Group, Talon International, Inc., KEE Granolas Corporation Limited, Tex Corp Limited, Toni Granolas, NEO Granola Co., Ltd, WeiXing Co., Ltd. (SAB), and others.