Global Digital Photo Frame Market Infographics Description:
- The Global Digital Photo Frame Market was valued at US$ 59.8 Mn in 2019.
- Worldwide Global Digital Photo Frame Market is projected to reach US$ 76.8 Mn in 2029 at a CAGR of 2.5% from 2020 to 2029.
- Amongst types, the Improved multimedia digital photo frames in the global digital photo frame market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 46.9% in 2019 end, owing to the increasing adoption of smart devices and home automation products.
- Among all the application segments, the household is expected to register the highest CAGR of over 2.9%, owing to the rising popularity of smart homes, demand for smart home decor products, such as digital photo frames.
- North America market is expected to dominate the global digital photo frame market and is expected to account for the largest market revenue share as compared to that of markets in other regions.
- Companies profiled in the report are Koninklijke Philips N.V., Sylvania (OSRAM GmbH), ViewSonic Corporation, Nixplay (Creedon Technologies), GiiNii Tech Corporation, Digital Foci, Inc., Aluratek, Sungale, Micca Electronics and Powerextra Electronics.