Global Cold Chain Tracking and Monitoring Market Infographics Description:
- The global cold chain tracking and monitoring market is estimated at US$ 9,677.8 in 2020.
- Global cold chain tracking and monitoring market is projected to reach US$ 36,260 Mn in 2030 at a CAGR of 14.4% from 2021 to 2030.
- Amongst offering, the hardware segment in the global cold chain tracking and monitoring market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 68.6% % in 2020 end, owing to essentiality of devices required to monitor the system as compared to softwares.
- Among all the application, the storage is expected to register the highest CAGR of over 15.3%, followed by transportation segment.
- Companies profiled in the target report are A.P.Moller-Maersk A/S, Digi International (SmartSense), Orbcomm Inc, Savi Technology Inc, ELPRO-BUCHS AG, OCEASOFT, Controlant, Ecoark Holdings, Inc, Sensitech Inc, Berlinger & Co. AG, Monnit Corporation, AmeriCold Logistics LLC, Infratab Inc.