Global Boric Acid Market Infographics Description:
- The Global Boric Acid Market was valued at US$ 654.4 Mn in 2019.
- Worldwide boric acid market is projected to reach US$ 1,092.6 Mn in 2029 at a CAGR of 5.3% from 2020 to 2029.
- Amongst grade types, the industrial grade type in the global boric acid market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 6% in 2018 end, owing to finishing properties of boric acid used for manufacturing products without deglazing, firmness, gloss, and cracks. Such manufacturing industries are expected to drive the market continuously.
- Among all the end-use segments, the glass sector is expected to register the highest CAGR of over 1%, owing to its usage in various end-use industries.
- APAC market is expected to dominate the global boric acid market and is expected to account for the largest market revenue share as compared to that of markets in other regions.
- Companies profiled in the report are Rio Tinto (U.S. Borax Inc.),3M, EtiMaden, Nirma Limited (Searles Valley Minerals Inc.), NIPPON DENKO CO., LTD, Promega Corporation, Southern Agricultural Insecticides, Inc, Quiborax, American Borate Company, and Minera Santa Rita S.R.L. (MSR).