Global Ammonium Thiosulfate Market Infographics Description:
- The Global Ammonium Thiosulfate Market was valued at US$ 327.5 Mn in 2018.
- Global ammonium thiosulfate market is projected to reach US$ 546.8 Mn in 2029 at a CAGR of 4.8% from 2019 to 2029.
- The liquid segment in the global ammonium thiosulfate market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 79.1% in the 2018 end, owing to factors such as increasing adoption of ammonium thiosulfate as a liquid fertilizer in the agricultural field.
- Revenue from liquid type is expected to increase 1.7X between 2018 to 2029.
- Among all the application segments, the fertilizer segment is expected to register the highest CAGR of over 5.3%, owing to the steadily increasing agricultural sector across the globe. Also, the economic cost of ammonium thiosulfate for use in urea as a fertilizer for crops which mainly require sulfur as well as nitrogen such as soybean and corn which is anticipated to help in boosting the market growth further
- The North America market is expected to dominate ammonium thiosulfate and account for the largest market revenue share compared to that of markets in other regions.
- Companies profiled in the report are Martin midstream partner, Tessenderlo Group NV, Koch Industries, Inc. (Koch Fertilizer, LLC), Kugler Company, Nutrien (Agrium), Poole Chemical Company, Inc., Hydrite Chemical Co., Shakti Chemicals, Rentech Nitrogen, TIB Chemicals AG., Esseco Srl (Esseco UK), Mears Fertilizer Inc., R. W. Griffin Feed Seed & Fertilizer Inc., and American Plant Food Corporation.