Architectural Coating Market Infographics Description:
- The worldwide architectural coating market was valued at nearly US$ 58 Bn in 2017.
- During forecast years 2016 to 2026, Architectural Coatings market is expected to register a CAGR of over 5.9%.
- On the basis of resin type segmentation, the acrylic segment has contributed largest revenue share of US$ 23.4 Bn in 2017 and is expected to continue its dominance over the forecast period, while the polyurethane segment is expected to register a lucrative CAGR in next ten years. The acrylic segment is expected to witness the highest CAGR of 6.2% during forecast years 2016 to 2026.
- Among type segments, the solvent based has accounted largest revenue share of US$ 28.3 Bn in 2017 and is expected to continue its dominance during the forecast period. The water-based segment is expected to witness the highest CAGR of 6% during forecast years 2016 to 2026.
- The Asia Pacific architectural coating market has accounted major revenue share of US$ 18.4 Bn in 2017 and is expected to register a lucrative CAGR in next ten years, owing to growing construction and reconstruction activities in countries in the region. The architectural coating market in North America is expected to account for the second-largest share in the global market in terms of revenue.
- Top companies operating in the worldwide architectural coating market are PPG Architectural Coatings, The Sherwin-Williams Company, RPM International Inc., Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd., Kansai Paint Co., Ltd., BASF SE, Akzo Nobel N.V., Michelman, Inc., and IFS Industries, Inc.
For exhaustive coverage of the competitive dashboard, get in touch with our experts here.