Advanced HVAC control Market Infographics Description:
- The global Advanced HVAC control market was valued at US$ 2,712.7 Mn in 2019.
- Worldwide Advanced HVAC control market is projected to reach US$ 7,706.3 Mn in 2029 at a CAGR of 10.8% from 2020 to 2029.
- Amongst product types, Smart HVAC Control is expected to register highest CAGR of over 13.4% owing to tTechnology advancement in the I-O-T (Inter of Things) and increasing proliferation of smart devices is uplifting the development of advanced HVAC control devices which utilize remote sensors to alter output automatically on the basis of outer climate and humidity.
- Industrial segment in the global Advanced HVAC control market is estimated to generate a majority revenue share 841.9 Mn in 2019 end, owing to Increasing use of building automated systems(BAS).
- North America market is expected to dominate the global Advanced HVAC control market and is expected to account for the largest market revenue share as compared to that of markets in other regions.
- Companies profiled in the report are Alphabet Inc., Schneider Electric SE., Honeywell International Inc., Siemens Aktiengesellschaft, Ingersoll-Rand Plc, Johnson Controls International plc, Lennox International Inc, etc.