Under Armour, Inc. Company Profile
Under Armour, Inc.
- Establishment Year
- Key Management
Mr. Kevin A Plank (CEO)
- Revenue (US$ Mn)
Under Armour, Inc. is involved in the marketing, development, and distribution of performance footwear, accessories, apparel, and other products for men, women, as well as youth. The USA is the headquarters of Under Armour, which was established in 196. The company operates in the following regions: North America and EMEA, and Asia-Pacific. Latin America.
The North American segment includes Canada and the U.S. Connected Fitness offers digital subscriptions to digital fitness, as well as digital advertising through MapMyFitness and MyFitnessPal. Applications. The company was established in 1996. It is based in Baltimore, MD. Under Armour’s mission is to improve the performance of all athletes through design passion, and the constant pursuit of innovation.
Revenue (US$ Mn)
- At a 27.39% increase from, Under Armour, Inc.’s annual revenue of US$ 5,700, Mn was indexed in 2021
- Under Armour, Inc. generated total revenue of US$ 4,475 Mn in 2020
Operating Income (US$ Mn)
- At a -20.77% decrease from, Under Armour, Inc.’s operating income of US$ 486 Mn was indexed in 2021
- Under Armour, Inc. generated an operating income of US$ 613 Mn in 2020
Net Income (US$ Mn)
- At a -34.44% decrease from, Under Armour, Inc.’s net income of US$ 360, Mn was indexed in 2021
- Under Armour, Inc. generated a net income of US$ 549 Mn in 2020
Operating Margin %
- At a -37.96% decrease from, Under Armour, Inc.’s operating margin of 9% was indexed in 2021
- Under Armour, Inc. generated an operating margin of 14% in 2020
Gross Margin %
- At a 4.14% increase from, Under Armour, Inc.’s gross margin of 50% was indexed in 2021
- Under Armour, Inc. generated a gross margin of 48% in 2020
Increase in revenue
Under Armour saw steady revenue growth in FY2018. A company’s strong revenue performance increases investors’ confidence and allows it to continue its expansion plans. At 4.1% annual revenue growth, the company earned revenue of US$5,193.2 million in FY2018. This is compared to US$4,989.2million in FY2017.
The Apparel category saw a rise in sales, while the footwear category saw a decrease in revenue. Also, revenue growth was due to increased sales in Latin America, EMEA and the Asia Pacific. The company enjoys strong revenue performance which allows it to have financial flexibility.
Get this premium content