Stratasys Ltd. Company Profile
- Establishment Year
- Key Management
Mr. Yoav Zeif (CEO)
- Revenue (US$ Mn)
~ 2,039 (2021)
Stratasys Ltd. provides applied additive technology solutions to industries such as automotive, healthcare aerospace, and consumer products. The company was established in Eden Prairie, MN on March 3, 1998. The company’s systems include desktop 3D printers that allow for rapid prototyping systems, development of ideas and designs, & large-scale production systems for digital manufacturing. It also produces, sells, and develops materials to go with its systems, as well as provides related services to customers.
Revenue (US$ Mn)
- US$ 607 Mn was the annual revenue generated by Stratasys Ltd. in 2021
- Stratasys Ltd.’s annual revenue for 2020 was US$ 521 Mn, a -18.08% decrease from 2019
- From 2018’s annual revenues, Stratasys Ltd. registered a -4.07% decrease in 2019, amounting to US$ 636 Mn
- Total revenue of US$ 663 Mn was generated in 2018 by Stratasys Ltd.
Operating Income (US$ Mn)
- Stratasys Ltd.’s operating income for 2021 was US$ -79 Mn, a 13% increase from 2020
- The operating income generated by Stratasys Ltd. in 2020 was US$ -70 Mn
- At a 33.33% increase from, Stratasys Ltd.’s operating income of US$ -12 Mn was indexed in 2019
- Stratasys Ltd. generated an operating income of US$ -9 Mn in 2018
Net Income (US$ Mn)
- US$ -62 Mn was the net income generated by Stratasys Ltd. in 2021
- Stratasys Ltd.’s net income for 2020 was US$ -444 Mn, a 3936.36% increase from 2019
- From 2018’s net incomes, Stratasys Ltd. registered a -8.33% decrease in 2019, amounting to US$ -11 Mn
- A net income of US$ -12 Mn was generated in 2018 by Stratasys Ltd.
Operating Margin %
- Stratasys Ltd.’s operating margin for 2021 was -13%, a -2.99% decrease from 2020
- The operating margin generated by Stratasys Ltd. in 2020 was -13%
- At a 38.46% increase from, Stratasys Ltd.’s operating margin of -2% was indexed in 2019
- Stratasys Ltd. generated an operating margin of -1% in 2018
Gross Margin %
- 43% was the gross margin generated by Stratasys Ltd. in 2021
- Stratasys Ltd.’s gross margin for 2020 was 42%, a -14.6% decrease from 2019
- From 2018’s gross margins, Stratasys Ltd. registered a 0.61% increase in 2019, amounting to 49%
- A gross margin of 49% was generated in 2018 by Stratasys Ltd.
Its strong in-house R&D capabilities provide support for the company. The company’s innovation-based strategies allow it to keep up with industry changes and give it the ‘first to market advantage. This allows it to launch new products before the competition and deliver advanced products and services to its customers. Stratasys R&D aims to develop new printing systems and materials. It also focuses on the enhancement and development of its existing product lines and major applications, as well as the technology platform and developments for its current technologies, which include its integrated software.
The company plans to develop disruptive technologies as well as process improvement solutions for the manufacturing industry. For product development and innovation, R&D works with potential and existing customers, major resellers, as well as distribution channels. The company held over 1000 patents granted and 500 pending applications. The company spent US$94.2 million on R&D during FY2019. This was 14.8 %.
Get this premium content