Lennox International Inc. Company Profile
Lennox International Inc.
- Establishment Year
- Key Management
Mr. Todd M. Bluedorn (CEO)
- Revenue (US$ Mn)
Lennox International Inc. offers its subsidiaries climate control solutions in Canada, the United States, and internationally. Lennox International Inc. was founded in 1895. It is located in Richardson, Texas. It is based in Richardson, Texas. It also offers packaged cooling, heating, comfort control products, and replacement parts. Air-cooled condensers are also available. These products can preserve food and other perishables in warehouses, supermarkets, convenience stores, and other locations.
Revenue (US$ Mn)
- Lennox International Inc.’s annual revenue for 2021 was US$ 4,194 Mn, a 15.41% increase from 2020
- From 2019’s annual revenues, Lennox International Inc. registered a -4.55% decrease in 2020, amounting to US$ 3,634 Mn
- Total revenue of US$ 3,807 Mn was generated in 2019 by Lennox International Inc.
Operating Income (US$ Mn)
- Lennox International Inc.’s operating income for 2021 was US$ 590 Mn, a 23.36% increase from the 2020
- From 2019’s operating incomes, Lennox International Inc. registered a -27.16% decrease in 2020, amounting to US$ 479 Mn
- An operating income of US$ 657 Mn was generated in 2019 by Lennox International Inc.
Net Income (US$ Mn)
- The net income generated by Lennox International Inc. in 2021 was US$ 464 Mn
- At a -12.82% decrease from , Lennox International Inc.’s net income of US$ 356 Mn was indexed in 2020
- Lennox International Inc. generated a net income of US$ 409 Mn in 2019
Operating Margin %
- The operating margin generated by Lennox International Inc. in 2021 was 14%
- At a -23.84% decrease from , Lennox International Inc.’s operating margin of 13% was indexed in 2020
- Lennox International Inc. generated an operating margin of 17% in 2019
Gross Margin %
- Lennox International Inc.’s gross margin for 2021 was 28%, a -1.05% decrease from 2020
- From 2019’s gross margins, Lennox International Inc. registered a 0.7% increase in 2020, amounting to 29%
- A gross margin of 28% was generated in 2019 by Lennox International Inc.
Robust Distribution Capabilities
Lennox distributes its products and services through multiple channels. Lennox sells its products and other services via direct sales, distributors, and company-owned parts stores and supplies. Lennox also has cross-functional and cross-organizational departments that coordinate pricing, product design, and distribution with national customers.
The company has three distribution methods for the North American residential cooling and heating market: an independent distribution system, a company-owned distribution system, and direct sales to end-users. Lennox and Aire-Flo brands can be sold directly to approximately 7,000 independent installers, making them one of the largest wholesale distributors in North America of residential heating and cooling products.
Advanced Distributor Products sells evaporators and air handlers under ADP Advanced Distributor Products brands. Evaporator coils are sold under the Lennox and Allied Air Enterprise brand. Advanced Distributor Products distributes its ADP-branded evaporator coils directly to over 400 HVAC wholesale distributors in North America.
Lennox, a leading wholesale distributor in Australia and New Zealand for the HVACR industry, has more than 60 locations. To better serve customers, the company is restructuring its North American distribution network to deploy parts and equipment closer to them. Lennox’s strong distribution capabilities allow it to reach a larger customer base and increase its sales.