Keysight Technologies Company Profile
- Establishment Year
- Key Management
Mr. Ronald S Nersesian (CEO)
- Revenue (US$ Mn)
Keysight Technologies Inc offers electronic design and testing solutions for the design, validation, development, and manufacture of electronic systems for the communications industry. The Electronic Industrial Solutions Group segment offers measurement and test solutions for a broad range of industrial markets.
It is focused on high-growth markets in the energy and automotive industries, as well as measurement solutions for semiconductor manufacturing and education. The Ixia Solutions Group segment can help customers validate their network’s security and performance, and the associated apps.
Revenue (US$ Mn)
- The annual revenue generated by Keysight Technologies Inc in 2021 was US$ 4,941 Mn
- At a -1.91% decrease from, Keysight Technologies Inc’s annual revenue of US$ 4,221 Mn was indexed in 2020
- Keysight Technologies Inc generated total revenue of US$ 4,303 Mn in 2019
Operating Income (US$ Mn)
- Keysight Technologies Inc’s operating income for 2021 was US$ 894 Mn, a 42.58% increase from 2020
- From 2019’s operating incomes, Keysight Technologies Inc registered a 0.97% increase in 2020, amounting to US$ 627 Mn
- An operating income of US$ 621 Mn was generated in 2019 by Keysight Technologies Inc
Net Income (US$ Mn)
- The net income generated by Keysight Technologies Inc in 2021 was US$ 627 Mn
- At a 0% decrease from, Keysight Technologies Inc’s net income of US$ 621 Mn was indexed in 2020
- Keysight Technologies Inc generated a net income of US$ 621 Mn in 2019
Operating Margin %
- Keysight Technologies Inc’s operating margin for 2021 was 22%, a 20.99% increase from 2020
- From 2019’s operating margins, Keysight Technologies Inc registered a 9.7% increase in 2020, amounting to 18%
- An operating margin of 17% was generated in 2019 by Keysight Technologies Inc
Gross Margin %
- The gross margin generated by Keysight Technologies Inc in 2021 was 62%
- At a 1.87% increase from, Keysight Technologies Inc’s gross margin of 60% was indexed in 2020
- Keysight Technologies Inc generated a gross margin of 59% in 2019
A company’s geographical presence reduces its business risk and allows it to achieve economies of scale as well as recognition worldwide. Keysight has business operations in Asia-Pacific, Europe, and the Americas. It serves customers in over 100 countries. There are more than 70 Keysight locations across 34 countries.
The company served over 32,000 customers via indirect and direct channels in FY2019. 17.500 customers were served only through direct channels. To reach customers in the enterprise and government markets, it uses direct distribution channels. To support sales in different geographies, it has a network with 650 channel partners. Asia-Pacific was responsible for 43.3% and followed by the Americas (40%), and Europe (16.6 i>).
Get this premium content