Honeywell International, Inc. Company Profile
- Key Management
Mr.Darius Adamczyk (CEO and Chairman)
Honeywell International, Inc. is a software-industrial company that offers industry-specific solutions in aerospace and automotive products and services. It provides spare repair parts and overhauls of propulsion engines and other components. Home and Building Technologies offers software, products, and solutions that enable homeowners to manage their comfort, security, and energy consumption.
These include displays and controls for ventilation, heating and cooling, humidity combustion, and lighting. They also control temperature and pressure. Advanced software applications are also offered for building control and optimization. It provides services for pulp and papers, oil and natural gas, and industrial power generation. It is located in Charlotte NC.
Revenue (US$ Mn):
- At a 5.4% increase from , Honeywell International, Inc.’s annual revenue of US$ 34,400 Mn was indexed in 2021
- Honeywell International, Inc. generated total revenue of US$ 32,637 Mn in 2020
Operating Income (US$ Mn):
- At a 361.54% increase from , Honeywell International, Inc.’s operating income of US$ 6,000 Mn was indexed in 2021
- Honeywell International, Inc. generated an operating income of US$ 1,300 Mn in 2020
Net Income (US$ Mn):
- Honeywell International, Inc. generated a net income of US$ 5,542 Mn in 2021
- A net income of US$ 4,779 Mn was indexed by Honeywell International, Inc. in 2020
Operating Margin %:
- At a 346.15% increase from , Honeywell International, Inc.’s operating margin of 17% was indexed in 2021
- Honeywell International, Inc. generated an operating margin of 4% in 2020
Gross Margin %:
- At a -0.31% decrease from , Honeywell International, Inc.’s gross margin of 32% was indexed in 2021
- Honeywell International, Inc. generated a gross margin of 32% in 2020
Diversified product portfolio
Honeywell offers a diverse product range. Honeywell Building Technologies, Aerospace, Safety, and Productivity Solutions, and Performance Materials and Technologies are the four segments that make up Honeywell’s business segment. The Aerospace segment provides software and products for aircraft and trucks to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), as well as other end-market customers such as airlines, aircraft operators, defense and space contractors, automotive and truck manufacturers, and others.
Honeywell Building Technologies is a global supplier of software, solutions, and technologies that enable homeowners to stay connected, manage their comfort, security, and energy use, and allow commercial building owners and occupants of commercial buildings to make sure their facilities are safe, efficient, sustainable, and productive. It also helps electricity, gas, and water providers better supply their customers and communities. The Performance Materials and Technologies segment provides global services in the development and manufacture of advanced materials, process technology, and automation solutions.
Get this premium content