GVC Holdings Plc Company Profile
GVC Holdings Plc
- Key Management
Mr.Kenneth Jack Alexander(CEO)
GVC Holdings Plc is engaged in online gaming and sports betting. The company was established in Douglas, the United Kingdom on November 30, 2004. It has the following business segments: European Retails, Online and UK Retail, Corporate, and Other. The Other segment includes betting and gaming activities online and mobile. Sports Brands include Crystal bet, Bwin and Coral, and Eurobet. Gaming Brands include Foxy Bingo and Casino Club. The UK Retail segment includes betting activities within the UK shop estates in Great Britain, Northern Ireland, and Jersey.
The European Retail segment includes all retail activities related to the Republic of Italy, Spain, Spain (JV), and Ireland (JV). The Corporate segment covers costs related to Group functions, including legal, tax, and treasury, as well as executive, legal, tax, and finance. The Other segment includes activities that are primarily connected to telephone betting, Stadia and Betdaq, course pitches, and Intergrade.
Revenue (US$ Mn):
- At a 7.54% increase from , GVC Holdings Plc’s annual revenue of US$ 3,899 Mn was indexed in 2021
- GVC Holdings Plc generated total revenue of US$ 3,626 Mn in 2020
Operating Income (US$ Mn):
- At an 8.5% increase from , GVC Holdings Plc’s operating income of US$ 970 Mn was indexed in 2021
- GVC Holdings Plc generated an operating income of US$ 894 Mn in 2020
Operating Margin %:
- At a 0.81% increase from , GVC Holdings Plc’s net income of 25% Mn was indexed in 2021
- GVC Holdings Plc generated a net income of 25% Mn in 2020
Gross Margin %:
- GVC Holdings Plc generated a gross margin of 64% in 2021
- A gross margin of 65% was indexed by Microsoft Corporation in 2020
Broad Service Offerings
GVC is engaged in operating online gaming and sports betting businesses. It offers various services through its segments. Sports Labels segment provides casino, bingo on mobile and web, betting, games, and poker online and on mobile. The segment also has a full-service sportsbook offering up to 30,000 bets daily on over 90 sports. Games Labels segment provides online casinos, with 180 mobile games on offer, including many of the classic casino games such as blackjack, roulette, and a wide range of slot machines.
The segment offers a gaming portal for casual gamers, with a focus on bingo and casino products. B2B segment provides technology platforms to external customers. The group offers 10 major established B2C gaming brands and more than 1,000 games in 21 languages and 19 currencies. A broad range of services enables the group to serve a diversified customer base and enhance its top-line performance.
Get this premium content