Ansell Ltd. Company Profile
- Key Management
Mr.Magnus R Nicolin(CEO)
Ansell Ltd. produces, distributes, sells, and develops protective personal equipment and gloves for the medical and industrial markets. It is part of the Healthcare and Industries segments. It also offers single-use industrial application gloves. It is located in Richmond (Australia).
Revenue (US$ Mn):
- At a 25.61% increase, Ansell Ltd.’s annual revenue of US$ 2,027 Mn was indexed in 2021
- Ansell Ltd. generated total revenue of US$ 1,614 Mn in 2020
Operating Income (US$ Mn):
- At a 52.24% increase, Ansell Ltd.’s operating income of US$ 330 Mn was indexed in 2021
- Ansell Ltd. generated an operating income of US$ 217 Mn in 2020
Net Income (US$ Mn):
- At a 57.15% increase, Ansell Ltd.’s net income of US$ 248 Mn was indexed in 2021
- Ansell Ltd. generated a net income of US$ 158 Mn in 2020
Operating Margin %:
- At a 20.9% increase, Ansell Ltd.’s operating margin of 16% was indexed in 2021
- Ansell Ltd. generated an operating margin of 13% in 2020
Gross Margin %:
- At a 25.77% increase, Ansell Ltd.’s gross margin of 12% was indexed in 2021
- Ansell Ltd. generated a gross margin of 10% in 2020
Strong global presence
A strong global presence in geographically diverse markets shields Ansell from risks associated with adverse economic and political developments in particular geographic regions and increases its growth opportunities. Ansell has a strong presence in over 100 countries globally. The company’s operations span North America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA), Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Caribbean.
Ansell has manufacturing, packaging, and sales facilities in Malaysia, Thailand, Brazil, the US, Mexico, India, Sri Lanka, Lithuania, Portugal, South Korea, China, and Vietnam. Geographically, the company classifies its revenue into four segments: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Latin America, and the Caribbean. The North America segment accounted for 43.6% of the company’s revenue followed by Europe, the Middle East and Africa segment (36.9%), Asia Pacific segment (12.3%), and Latin America and Caribbean segment (7.1%).
Get this premium content