Air Liquide S.A Company Profile
Air Liquide S.A.
- Establishment Year
- Key Management
Mr. Benoît Potier (Chairman & CEO)
- Revenue (US$ Mn)
~ 26,424.6 (2021)
Air Liquide SA is engaged in the supply of gas for large industries and health businesses. The following segments are operated by the company: Gas & Services; Global Markets & Technologies Engineering & Construction. Gas & Services activities are organized according to geographical areas. This determines sales policies and development plans.
The Engineering & Construction segment develops and builds industrial gas production facilities. Global Markets & Technologies focuses on markets that require a global approach. It draws on science, technology, development models, as well as usages related to digital transformation. It was founded on November 8, 1902, by Georges Claude Delorme and Paul Delorme. It is headquartered in Paris. SEPPIC’s parent company is Air Liquide SA.
Revenue (US$ Mn)
- Air Liquide SA’s annual revenue for 2021 was US$ 26,425 Mn, a 7.81% increase from the 2020
- The annual revenue generated by Air Liquide SA in 2020 was US$ 24,511 Mn
- At a 0.95% increase, Air Liquide SA’s annual revenue of US$ 24,137 Mn was indexed in 2019
- Air Liquide SA generated total revenue of US$ 23,910 Mn in 2018
Operating Income(US$ Mn)
- Air Liquide SA’s operating income for 2021 was US$ 4,711 Mn, a 7.86% increase from 2020
- The operating income generated by Air Liquide SA in 2020 was US$ 4,367 Mn
- At a 6.15% increase, Air Liquide SA’s operating income of US$ 3,971 Mn was indexed in 2019
- Air Liquide SA generated an operating income of US$ 3,741 Mn in 2018
Net Income(US$ Mn)
- US$ 3,680 Mn was the net income generated by Air Liquide SA in 2021
- Air Liquide SA’s net income for 2020 was US$ 2,914 Mn, an 18.02% increase from 2019
- From 2018’s net incomes, Air Liquide SA registered a 2.67% increase in 2019, amounting to US$ 2,469 Mn
- A net income of US$ 2,405 Mn was generated in 2018 by Air Liquide SA
Operating Margin %
- Air Liquide SA’s operating margin for 2021 was 18%, a 0% decrease from 2020
- The operating margin generated by Air Liquide SA in 2020 was 18%
- At a 5.77% increase, Air Liquide SA’s operating margin of 17% was indexed in 2019
- Air Liquide SA generated an operating margin of 16% in 2018
Air Liquide has geographically diversified operations. It operates in about 80 countries across Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific, the Middle East, and Africa. Further, the company’s revenues are geographically well-diversified.
In FY2019, the company generated 33.2% of its revenue from the US, Europe (excluding France) with 23%, Asia Pacific with 22.6%, France with 12.5%, Americas (excluding the US) with 5.9%, and the Middle East and Africa with 2.8%. Geographically diversified operations help Air Liquide offset demand fluctuations in certain geographic regions.
Get this premium content