Mass Spectrometry Imaging Market Infographics Description:
- The global Mass Spectrometry Imaging market was valued at US$ 659.6 Mn in 2019.
- Worldwide Mass Spectrometry Imaging market is projected to reach US$ 1,266.2 Mn in 2029 at a CAGR of 6.7% from 2020 to 2029.
- Amongst product types, MALDI is expected to register highest CAGR of over 6.9% owing to strict safety regulations are expected to drive the acceptance of mass spectrometry in the pharmaceuticals, biotechnology and food & beverages testing companies
- Clinical segment in the global Mass Spectrometry Imaging market is estimated to generate a majority revenue share 261.2 Mn in 2019 end, owing to increasing prevalence of cancer among the population is resulting in high R&D investments for oncology treatment segment.
- North America market is expected to dominate the global Mass Spectrometry Imaging market and is expected to account for the largest market revenue share as compared to that of markets in other regions.
- Companies profiled in the report are Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Danaher Corporation, Waters Corporation, Bruker Corporation, Shimadzu Corporation, JEOL Ltd, Analytik Jena AG, etc.