Global Refurbished Laptops and Computer Market Infographics Description:
- The global refurbished laptops and computer market is estimated at US$ 3,962.1 in 2020.
- Worldwide refurbished laptops and computer market is projected to reach US$ 7,440.6 Mn in 2029 at a CAGR of 7.3% from 2020 to 2029.
- Amongst product types, the laptop segment in the global refurbished laptops and computer market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 63.0% in 2020 end.
- Among all the distribution channel segments, the online is expected to register the highest CAGR of over 7.7%, followed by the conventional segment.
- Amongst end-user, the commercial segment in the global refurbished laptops and computer market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 59.4% in 2020 end, owing.
- North America market is expected to dominate the global refurbished laptops and computer market. It is expected to account for the largest market revenue share as compared to that of markets in other regions.
- Companies profiled in the report are Samsung Electronics Co.Ltd., Apple Inc., Acer Inc., Actuant Corporation, Lenovo Group Ltd, Hewlett-Packard (HP Development Company L.P.), Asus, Reboot Systems India Private Limited., Laptops Direct, and others.