Global PTFE Hoses Market Infographics Description:
- The global PTFE hoses market was valued at US$ 938.7 Mn in 2021.
- Worldwide global PTFE hoses market is projected to reach US$ 1,501.3 Mn in 2031 at a CAGR of 4.9% from 2021 to 2031.
- Amongst product type segments, the conductive type sub-segment in the global PTFE hoses market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 59.8% in 2021 end.
- Among all the media type segments, the liquid media type is indexed a highest market value of US$ 434.5 Mn owing to growing industrialization in developing countries.
- Amongst application segment, the pharmaceutical and chemical sub-segment in the global PTFE hoses market is indexed a largest market value 307.2% in 2021.
- Market in Asia Pacific is expected to dominate the Global PTFE hoses market and is expected to account for the largest market revenue share as compared to that of markets in other regions followed by North America and is indexed a largest market value of 338.7 US$Mn.
- Companies profiled in the report are Eaton Corporation PLC, Parker-Hannifin Corp, Smiths Group PLC, Gates Industrial Corporation, Spirax-Sarco Engineering Plc, Kongsberg Automotive ASA, HANSA-FLEX, Kurt Manufacturing Company Inc, Tubes International, Pacific Hoseflex Pty Ltd, CIMAKA International GmbH, Eng Cheong Machinery Co. Pte. Ltd, Alfaflex NV, RYCO Hydraulics, among others.