Global Medical Injection Needles Market Infographics Description:
- The global medical injection needles market is estimated at US$ 6,655.9 Mn in 2020.
- Worldwide medical injection needles market is projected to reach US$ 14,961.7 Mn in 2030 at a CAGR of 8.6% from 2021 to 2030.
- Amongst product types, the hypodermic needle segment in the global medical injection needles market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 40.2% in 2020 end, owing to increasing incidence and prevalence of chronic diseases such as arthritis, asthma, cancer, diabetes, cystic fibrosis, and others.
- Amongst applications, the hospital’s segment in the global medical injection needles market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 40.1% in 2020 end, owing increasing number of hospitals and clinics across the globe coupled with higher spending on healthcare expenditure
- North America market is expected to dominate the global medical injection needles market. It is expected to account for the largest market revenue share as compared to that of markets in other regions.
- Companies profiled in the report are Medtronic plc, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Stryker Corporation, Medline Industries, Inc., Boston Scientific Corporation, B. Braun Melsungen AG., Terumo Corporation, Cook Group Incorporated, Shandong Weigao Group Medical Polymer Co. Ltd., Hamilton Company.