Global Greenhouse Soil Market Infographics Description:
- The Global Greenhouse Soil Market was valued at US$ 3,915.1 Mn in 2019.
- Worldwide Global Greenhouse Soil Market is projected to reach US$ 5,868.2 Mn in 2029 at a CAGR of 4.2% from 2020 to 2029.
- Amongst product types, the garden soil type in the Global Greenhouse Soil Market is estimated to account for a majority revenue share of 40.5% in the 2018 end, owing to the increasing demand for garden soil in outdoor gardening.
- Among all the application segments, indoor gardening is expected to register the highest CAGR of over 5.1%, owing to increasing penetration of indoor gardening in developed countries in regions such as North America and Europe
- North America market is expected to dominate the global greenhouse soil market and is expected to account for the largest market revenue share than that of markets in other regions.
- Companies profiled in the report are The Scotts Miracle-Gro Company, Klasmann-Deilmann GmbH, Kingenta Ecological Engineering Group Co., Ltd., Bordna Móna plc, Biolchim S.p.A., Lambert Peat Moss, Premier Tech Ltd., FoxFarm Fertilizer, LLC, and Florentaise.